Saturday, December 22, 2007

2 Turtle Doves!

My inlaws have an thing for doves, James mom always gets a new dove christmas tree ornament every year, so you can just imagine how many dove ornaments are on it, I think it has something to do with his day giving her one...I also think Home Alone 2 had some influence on this admiration.

Anyways on our wedding, the standard cake, came with this really gawdy cake topper (it was in the dominican) I could have cared less, I would have been happy with icecream and no cake, those details were very minor to me!

Jim's mom came up to me during dinner and said I saw this at Michaels and could not resist, even if its a little ugly, but you can stick it on your tree, or throw it out whatever, so I decided to use it as our cake topper.

And now since we do not have a star or angel, it is our (charlie brown) tree topper. Heheee.

2 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

Awww they're so cute!

Theresa T said...

That's kind of funny. Gotta love those Moms.