Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beach Days!

Emi just loves to dig in the sand, she was covered in it afterwards.... But managed to shake alot off for her model shots!
Yes that is someone swimming out there, crazy is the only word I have to describe them. I put my toes in and its ICE WATER.
Mr. Not so graceful (aka Cotton) right before he chest dived into a log, haha poor thing


I have spent the last 3 days at the beach, well yesterday was more the evening at 2 different beaches. I am just soaking in as much as I can of this amazing weather we are having. June has just been so awful that I was really starting to miss Ontario's HOT HUMID summer's!

I have a new blog, that will be more wordy with pictures as well, so I will try to blab less in this one, and also TRY TRY TRY to get back into posting. I miss you ladies so much. I honestly don't know why I do not have time to even check in on WB, I work part time, and do not have after work activities or hobbies, I don't even workout lol....but somehow my boring life consumes me now hahaa.


James and I finally agreed to get the Canon Rebel, while I reallyyyyyyyyyyy wanted the Nikon D80, the Rebel was on for a great price and came with the Lens Kit. I am loving how lightweight and "small" in DSLR terms it is. I have not really been playing around with any of the manual functions, but am addicted to the "sport" setting for getting action shots of hubs at baseball, and Emi at the dog park, or beating up Cotton.


Anyhooo new blog if anyone is interested in reading me blab and seeing "other pictures" is

housefullofcrazy.blogspot.com

It's mostly to keep family and friends who live far away updated with our lives!


I have so many pictures, I will post most of them on the other blog, and try to limit my favorites to here, starting...tomorrow :P

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I like how you can see the sand flying behind Emi in the first one! Too cute!

katei371 said...

I love the shots of Emi, she is a great model!

Jenn M said...

It looks like you had a great weekend :) Emi is definitely a great model and I love the 3rd shot :)

Theresa T said...

That is funny with Emi's head stuck in the sand and the sand flying out from behind.