Sunday, November 4, 2007

3 Amigo's

This is one of my favorite places....Hornby Island, camping August 2006 for my 22 birthday. My legs, Brett a good friend of mine, and FH.

Catching the morning sun, and watching the water come in. Just looking at the picture reminds me of how warm the sun was!

We are all so close and snug, because we are sharing a giant floaty....THE PARTY PALACE, was her name that summer, she died that day as well.


And just for a good laugh...Brett is pointing to the hole, and I am sad for the loss of our floaty, but we were heading home soon, so that was good.

Funny story, we were in about 3 inches of water when it deflated and we starting to freak omg we are sinking the water ahhh...and went to jump in ready for chilly-ish water, and yeah it was warm and up to our ankles LMAO. GOOD TIMES!!!



And this is likely the reason we lost air....

3 comments:

Carol-Ann said...

MAN i wish i were on a nice sunny beach right now :P

Lorelei said...

I wish I were on a warm sunny beach right now too!

Love the shot of the legs! Great job!

Theresa T said...

Mmmmm Hornby is so nice-especially in the summer.