Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ragdoll-esque

This is my 2nd furbaby Colby. I was on the phone and came into the living room to see him sprawled out like a fur rug, on my couch! His belly just looks so soft and inviting for a rub. He is a SPCA special just over a year, although everyone seems to think he looks like an old man, he is very energetic, and crazy! We think he has some ragdoll in him, from his fur, and his floppy qualities. You can hold him your arms for every and he will not try to get away, he is like liquid when you pick him up, and he even allows us to take advantage of a Cat-flexing book I have. Working out with your cat, using him as the weight! Its great, since I do not own real weights.




2 comments:

Sondra said...

His belly definitely looks inviting for a good scratch!! Too cute.

Pam said...

My puppies like to lay around the same way. Too cute!