Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Girls Night

My friend Dianna came down to visit last night...so we celebrated in honor of the up coming Sex and the City movie with what else.....COSMO's, I have not had a good cosmo since our college days. It brought back memories as we sipped and chatted into the night.

I like to make them with Raspberry Cranberry Juice, gives it a sweeter touch! I try to not look at the pictures of the week until after I uploaded my photo...so I don't feel as though I am copying someone ha! And I was so good, did not look and then when mine loaded and I checked it so many great drink shots I don't stand a shot...maybe we should start a wannabe competition hahaaha!


4 comments:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Great shot!!!! I LOVE cosmo's!!!

Sondra said...

Love this shot!

Theresa T said...

Ahhh... girls night...

Jenn M said...

i love the action shot and it looks delicious :)