Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rewind!

So we all know I have been having a very hard time keeping up to date. I am still missing my camera cord, so I have to take my memory card out of the camera I use stick in an old one, WHICH IS SOOOOO SLOW, so it takes an hour to upload all my pics, which is why I procrastinate uploading pics. These pics are older from when I was house and dog sitting! And probably a few from when we went up to whistler for dogfest.

Which means you will probably see our camping pictures (we went from April 28-30) next week hahaa.

Emi went in for surgery on thursday to be spayed. So you will probably see conehead and stitches shots in 2 weeks hehee. She is doing good we are being couch potatoes together, which means hopefully I can finally get to my pictures (organizing that is) and getting stuff ready to visit family in New Brunswick....oh and the million pounds of laundry I have to find time to drag to the laudromat.

Emi is 6 months old as of yesterday!! I can't believe we have had her for 4 months already...she's getting so big, I can hardly remember how small she used to be....she is 15 lbs now WOW, but sure as heck does not look that heavy.

Let's see what pictures I can dig out to post!

Emi and Lucy playing tug, they are the same age, Lucy is a bordercollie/lab mix

You know me and the macro, I can never get Emi to sit long enough, so Hogan was a great subject!
I love that you can see his white hairs, he's I believe 7 years old.
Hogan trying to take over the chair
Our furkids, Emi looks so big, she is so small to me, until I see her at different perspectives like this one
Walking the dogs in Steveston, only Hogan would brave the cold water.
This pictures makes me hear the song Safety Dance, by Men without hats....you can dance if you wanna!!!
Driving up to Whistler, a "through the window while the car is moving" shot is mandatory!
Bedhead??? Ha Me About to join the parade. FatMan, and the Unsinkable Molly Brown. Cotton won 4th place (honorable mention) for his Batman costume hehee. Animal torture at its finest
And lets end the day with another car in motion window shot!

4 comments:

Jenn M said...

awe that sucks about your cord! hopefully you can find it soon!!

love the last one :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the camera cord hunt.

Those dogs are all so cute!!

Sondra said...

I love the couch one! Cute that they all were willing to lay there.

Theresa T said...

Gotta love the 'road trip out of the window' shot. Who doesn't have those?