Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Client photos

We all know what that means...more dogs, these are not from today, but it was such a successful day at work with a few of my stubborn clients so I wanted to celebrated some of the critters I adore!
This guy has come a LONG way since his first crazy walks, jumping and biting and ripping all our jackets (3 of us work for the company) he is so calm and lazy now haha. Aaah blue sky, it was an ugly day today...a preview of our gloomy grey winters yuck!
Sweet sweet super cricket. She is about 15 years old, losing her hearing, but still has that beagle nose. I think I'm her favorite, since I am the only one who get her to walk quite the distance and for longer than 15 minutes ;)
Mick - what an awesome aussie, I'm pretty sure our walks are done with (her pawrents book random walks throughout the year for a 2 week period) but his markings are as striking as his personality.
Karma-licious the forever puppy looking lab, everyone thinks she is a pup! Very loving girl who is full of kisses, but I keep my distant as she is a notorious POOP eater...why do so many do that gross!
Lastly...Shelagh - bo-belaaaa. Always on the hunt for those pesky squirrels, she has been a stinker lately with taking off into the woods after them, its that time of year. So unfortunately I have been keeping her leashed mostly lately, but I love her dearly...and her spit bubble hahaha.

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

awe!! Love the collie!! It reminds me of my old dog!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awhh - love dogs!