Saturday, September 20, 2008

Romantic Moonlight

I was totally excited to see the new theme for this weeks contest, this picture is not great, but it was ironic that I managed to capture a theme appropriate picture when I had no clue what the new theme was.

It was a full moon on monday night, and tuesday was our first night of camping in the Okanagan and the moon was just amazing unfortunately no tripod and shaky impatient pregnant hands did not allow me to get a good shot of the moon, so then I just decided to have fun and draw with the moon.

I was like a kid bringing home her first A+ paper, so proud when I took this heart shot, so I think its worth the post, even if its not overly artistic... I LIKE IT hehehee It was my second attempt at a heart, as I realized after taking the first phone, I had to draw the heart upside down...so again quite proud haha