Monday, January 21, 2008

Birthday Boy...

Today Enzo is 2! We got him when he was about 8 weeks old. This is a sort of sad post, as I lost all his baby pictures because of a harddrive going ka-put, and there was no saving it, unless I wanted to fork out alot of dough to move all the bits and peices to a new harddrive or something like that (I am not a computer person, but 3 techies told us the same thing!) I only have a few of him "growing up" from my msn space page. So today sort of is a reminder that I hardly have any of his baby pics :(

Well here is my handsome fella, on his first day home.


At about 5 months, in one of his signature poses.

And pretending to be a cougar on Mount Dog

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the signature pose! I wish I could be so relaxed!! LOL! He was so cute as a kitten!

Jenn M said...

too cute!

Sondra said...

Gorgeous pictures!
What a cute kitty. Him and Chloe would make some cute babies!

Carol-Ann said...

Happy Birthday Enzo! :D LOVE the poses

Jenn said...

I love the signature pose!!
Happy Birthday Enzo!

Theresa T said...

I love that first one-Enzo's head looks gi-normous!

Shauna G said...

I love your kitty!! Enzo is so cute.