Friday, January 4, 2008

Spreading some love

To my complete suprise Colby is very accepting of little Emi, he is pretty scared of my inlaws dog, and Enzo chases their dog. But the tables have turned, Enzo avoids Emi at all costs, and Colby with play with her and even let her bathe him.

Enzo is sort of coming around, I witnessed him today, stocking Colby and Emi while they were playing...but decided not to join. I was watching a funny animal video on youtube, and there was a cat bathing a dog, licking in his ears and mouth, and I was like....NOW THAT IS LOVE! And I swear two minutes later in mid play fight, Emi started licking Colby's ear, of course he was in heaven....as you can see by his expression.

1 comment:

Sondra said...

Man I want a puppy!! But I'm not sure Chloe would be so welcoming as your kitties.
What cute pets you have.