Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our little fur filled family!

We added a third furry baby to our family today. Her name was babygirl, and we had to pick a new name for her paperwork, so right now it is Emi (Japanese for smile...in some way there are lik 14 words) pronounced Emmy...but I am not sure if I am set on it. She was born November 2, and is a Shiba Inu. I have such high respect for all the new mommies out there (not that I didn't before) but today on top of being hungover (yuck) we have spent the day tiring Emi out, introducing her to the kitties, cleaning up, taking her to the bathroom every 30 minutes. And I am pooped heheee!



Me and my boys on Christmas night heading to the ferry to visit the inlaws in Victoria.

Enzo forcing Colby to enjoy a bath hehee! They love each other (sometimes)

New Years Eve...well technically New Years day very early morning/late night squeezed in a "family portrait" before passing out!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

So cute :).

I love that your cats travel with you - we have one that loves to travel, but the other one gets scared and will shake and burrow in my arms.

Sondra said...

Your puppy is beyond cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!