Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Silly Girl

I have been a bit busy the past few days with interviews, and puppy training and have not been able to post or get a good shot for the contest, my mom wants to join in the fun now though! I finally got a job yayyyyyy, and I will finally be doing work again that I am happy with (I have been through 2 years of what the hell am I doing?) I start training tomorrow, for a dog walking and pet sitting company. I hope to eventually open my own pet service, and maybe go into training we will see. So in honor of that a picture of our sweet little gal Emi...enjoying some leftover peanut butter heheee


And of course Colby had to get in on the tasty treat action, until he realized it was PB and walked away!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute! My cats won't go near any form of "people food:! :)

vivi's mom said...

Awwe too cute the penut butter on Emi's nose!

Theresa T said...

Too funny!

Carol-Ann said...

the peanut butter on the nose is priceless!