Saturday, February 23, 2008

Can you believe...

It's february, and there are actually parts of Canada where you can drive your motorcycle, and have the top down on your convertible.

I saw a lady put down the top of BMW convertible yesterday, firstly I was eyeing the beauty...THE CAR that is (my dad is a mechanic by trade and huge car nut, so I have been conditioned to appreciate a good looking european car lol)....

then it hit me...it was plus 11 degrees, and you can drive not only with your window down...but the roof of your car (if you have that option!) Made me appreciate living in Vancouver just a little bit more....

Today after puppy class, we took Emi to Spanish Banks dog beach...she is still a bit unsure of the water, I want so badly for her to be part of the small % of Shiba's who will tolerate water! Though this picture is not the best artistically or quality, I just LOVE that we basically live at the base of a mountain, with ocean around us at the same time, and you do not have to run away from the city to "escape the city" there is still some nature, hiking, trails, beaches, and what not right within a short drive.

4 comments:

Theresa T said...

Yeah, there is something about westocast life!

Jenn said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous! :)

Sondra said...

Interesting shot! I love the tree.

Shauna G said...

I love Spanish Banks, great place for skim boarding. If I ever get my own Shiba we will have to meet up to have a puppy play date.