Thursday, February 28, 2008

Canine Kisses


Okay...so are we sick of dogs yet? Because I am not...I can move onto cats ;)

I have been taking pictures during my walks this week, so that the owners can see how much fun the pups have. Its impossible right now to get a decent shot of them in action, for one its soooo cloudy (usually) and that makes the forest look like night time in my picture, I guess my wee little flash just is not enough. And for two they just move so much, so by the time my camera focuses its to late, and they become blurry again hahaa. So as of now I am focusing on group and portrait pup shots.

This was my afternoon group today, the sun came out :D yayyy.

Jasper (bernese mountain dog) Karma (black lab) Oscar (border terrier) and Shelaugh some sort of super awesome dog ;) This picture just makes me smile from ear to ear, I love all the dogs, but these are some of my favorites...shhhh don't tell the others.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

It's like they're kissing...cuteness!

Jenn said...

thats so cute:)

vivi's mom said...

Adorable!!

Sondra said...

I love animal interactions, I think it's so cute when they look like they are cuddling, or kissing, TOO CUTE!

Theresa T said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!