Friday, February 22, 2008

Up or down

So we bought this little jacket for Emi a few weeks ago for our hike through Lynn Headwaters Regional park. Since it was super snowy and chilly out, but we did not end up using it, and I found it yesterday while cleaning, and thought "this is not going to fit anymore" she is growing so much every week! We tried it on... very snug in the armpits.

First off...I am not really a "dress up your dog" sort of gal, unless necessary, like rain gear for dogs that soak up the water, or winter coats for short haired easily chilled pups, Emi can withstand the cold for sure...she was so young, and I knew we would be out long, so I wanted to be prepared! Anyhooo we popped it on, and forgot how super cute it looks on her, we both love the color, very complimenting hahahaaa! But the big debate...

Collar up (my preference)

OR
Collar down (James preference)

(please ignore James grey sweatpants hehee)
PS - I can see myself turning into one of "those people" who put silly cute shirts on their dog just because muahahahaa!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I like the collar up :)

Theresa T said...

Oh resist the urge! Emi even looks like he's trying to roll his eyes in the last one ;)

Sondra said...

Pop the collar, pop pop the collar!
lol

Pam said...

OMG your puppy is too cute.

Shauna G said...

Oh Emi is such a cutie! I also like the collar up.