Saturday, March 8, 2008

Growing Pains!

My little girl Emi, is really growing up, we have been trying to take a photo of her infront of the same ottoman every week or every 2 weeks, usually on a friday since she was born on a friday. And we do a side shot sort of "breed showing" position, hahaa. But when I happened to snap this one by accident and looked at the very first picture I took of her, I was blown away. The baby shot she is front of the couch not the ottoman, but she has no more baby fat which I knew, its her face that amazes me!

Here she is today, at 18 weeks old, she was 4 months on the 2nd.


And January 1st just over 8 weeks old.

4 comments:

vivi's mom said...

Wow she really is growing! People have told me that my little Prada has grown quite a bit too but its harder for me to see it because we see her every day. That is a great idea to take a pic in the same location!

Sondra said...

She's growing fast!! I hate how time flies, especially when it comes to little babies, and pups and kittens!

Jenn M said...

awe! she certainly is growing fast!

Theresa T said...

It's a great idea to take the photos that way so that you can look back and see how much she has changed.