Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring is in the air...



there's construction everywhere...and the closed roads keep changing and messing me up! I have a route to work (like most ppl) and one of the roads was closed, so I take the next one over, and then the next day, I think I am tricky to take the next road over again, but now this one is closed and I have to back track grrrrrrrrr hahahaaa. I know it has nothing to do with the pretty flower, this is a picture from last week, but these guys are EVERYWHERE now. I do not know plants, so I have no idea what it is. But I love them, and I love that they are scattered over peoples lawns, and the grass between the road and the sidewalk. Beats dandelions ;)!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I think it's a crocus :)
Beautiful!
We're expecting 50...yes, I said 50 cm of snow between Friday and Saturday....

Jenn M said...

i agree - I'm pretty sure it's a crocus! They are so gorgeous!! I love the purple color they are!! :)

vivi's mom said...

Love the colour! Beautiful! I wish we had crocuses!

Theresa T said...

The the purple veins in the crocus and the yellow centre. They are so bright and vibrant.