Friday, March 28, 2008

Pick me up...

Last night James' mom said she can't believe it's already the end of March, this time last year we were just engaged. And I said "yep March 28th!" Then we realized that was tomorrow (today)

Time just goes by way to quickly, yesterday marked 4 months of marriage, today 1 year since getting engaged, and in a few days will be our 4 year "dating anniversary"....and Jim's birthday soon too...any birthday present suggestions? ;)
Glowing with Love...

I am not a coffee drinker, I will occasionally have the odd Tim Horton's english toffee cappuccino or mochacino, but only from Tim's because they are sweet haha. But I LOVE van gogh espresso vodka! We were eating at Earl's and they have a new Espresso Love Martini, Van gogh espresso vodka, vanilla vodka and creme de cacao....YUMMYYY. I was eager to get to the end for the chocolate heart, unfortunately it was not a tasty chocolate haha!
Heart of Gold

3 comments:

Theresa T said...

In the first one I didn't pick up on the heart until you highlighted it in the last one. Very neat.

vivi's mom said...

Love the last one!

Jenn M said...

Love the shots - and it sounds delicious :)