Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Animals!

Okay so this week the theme was Animals, and helloooooo those are my favorite subjects hehee.

I took so many great pictures (I think) this weekend while dog sitting, but cannot find my darn camera cord to put them on my laptop grrrrr. Choosing a favorite anything is really difficult for me, I am the most indecisive person in the world...just ask my husband! So trying to find my "best" animal shot out the bagillion I have was impossible, I went with a "favorite" though its not the best picture out there, and I am sure I have better ones on my computer but its 10:30 PM I am beyond tired and stressing about apartment hunting, so you get a Cotton the pug picture, maybe its in honor of him, since he just arrived as I am boarding/pug sitting for a week or two, So watch out for more cotton sightings!

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

LOL I find it hard to pick my favorite too! I've resorted to having DH pick out my contest shots :)