Friday, April 25, 2008

Flowers Flowers Everywhere...

Wow I cannot believe its April 25 and my last post was the 10th, please someone slap me back into reality hehee!

I have been consumed with pet sitting, and dog boarding, my poor house finally got a tidying up today, but it was pretty nice out so I did not want to spend much time inside. We are camping next week, so I will be gone from monday-wednesday, but hopefully I can get some shots of us camping with our fur family...yep we are bringing them all ahhhhhh.

Send the good animal vibes my way please....and the sunshine, rain is in the forecast for the days we are gone...but lets be honest this is Vancouver and the weather is never right and I personally think its the most bogus job out here since its completely underpredictable in this city ha!

Well enough blabbing lets get to the pictures already right?

Some pretty flowers from around the city...I have no idea what half of them are, feel free to let me know :D
Wasp Hideout

Sakura - Cherry Blossoms, one day I will see the "real deal" in Japan, James used to live on Sakura Dori (Cherry Blossom Street) and he said it was amazing (right now he says CRAZY) how they lined the streets and created a tunnel you drove/walked through!
Daffodil

7 comments:

Jenn M said...

beautiful shots callista! I love them all :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. The cherry blossoms are my favorite.

vivi's mom said...

Love the flowers! So pretty :)

Jenn said...

Cherry blossoms.....*sigh*...not a common sight here :(
I think the blue/purple ones are lupins and I really like how the one furthest from the camera is in focus....nice!!

Jenn said...

the daffodil is stunning

Theresa T said...

Great job on the macro shots. You did a great job of capturing the details of the flowers.

Of course the downside of everything blooming is allergies acting up already...

Candice said...

I looooove the cherry blossoms. Sadly, I don't think I've ever seen them in person.