Saturday, April 5, 2008

More adventures in Victoria...

I can't take credit for this shot I tried and tried and it would not work, I blame James for not throwing her toy in the right direction as he kept throwing it at me, haha and of course when he tried he got the shot on his first try. Our little shiba reindeer.
Goofy Hubs, Crazy Cat and Silly Cal
My inlaws backyard, the house is built on a ravine. I am standing on the patio which is really the backyard since as you can see the lawn is a 20 foot drop at least and more hill and forest.
Findings in the living room.
We celebrated James' birthday a little early, since we weren't sure if when our next visit to Victoria will be. Tom had to relight the tiniest candle on earth since Megan (Jim's sister) accidentally blew it out.
Make a wishOkay so I was starting to get a little bored haha

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

ooo i love the mask

vivi's mom said...

I love it! Raindeer Emi!