Thursday, April 3, 2008

Victoria Adventures

I took tons of pictures this past weekend while in Victoria visiting my inlaws, so since I am super busy this week I figured I would just do a few postings of Victoria. My inlaws live in Cordova Bay, so its pretty much a ritual to walk along the beach, it was pretty ugly out, so we drove down (usually we walk haha) but the rain did not stop us from the walk. Emi LOVES sand and actually did not seem to mind the water, there was a spot with a bit of a sandbar, so James trucked through the ankle deep water (in his rainboots) carrying her to see if she would swim back across or cry (I know animal torture muahahaa). As soon as he put her down on the sand she booted across the water to the "beach side"

This picture reminds me of I know what you did last summer, or some other silly horror movie
Vegetable of the sea
Get me out of here!
Hmmm okay maybe water is not so bad
We were treating Emi for going in the water, and I think Murphy (inlaws dog) did this to get a treat, I was taking a picture of the water and standing right wher she was she came up to me and then stood just barely in the water looking at me with these "please" eyes, and was shaking cause she was so cold, I gave her a treat and walked away and kept calling her but apparently she wanted more, or could not move from being frozen

The only time Murphy will ever look big, she is about 4 lbs, we kept saying she has shrunk but I think its just that we think of Emi as being small, and are waiting and waiting for her to finish growing haha.

More sea plants :)

Making a Statement

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the perspective of the last one and the dogs are just adorable...

Jenn M said...

it looks like everyone had a great time at the beach!

vivi's mom said...

Nice beach pictures. The puppies are too cute!

Theresa T said...

I agree with you about the first one. There is something slightly horror movie about it.